Abstract: The electric screwdriver is what we usually call the electric screwdriver. It is a common tool for tightening or loosening the screw used with the screw. However, the electric screwdriver is completely different from the ordinary screwdriver. It is based on electricity. Driving force, so you need to pay attention to a lot of precautions during use. What matters should you pay attention to in the use of electric screwdrivers? What is the use method of electric screwdrivers? Here is a brief introduction to you.
How to operate
1. When connecting or removing the screwdriver head, push the screwdriver cap up with your fingertips.
2. Plug in the power supply and set the switch to the "F" position, install the screwdriver, and pre-adjust the position of the torque section required to lock the screw.
3. Press the switch to press the plate to start, press the button to pull the trigger in your own direction, and then the switch will turn on "ON" to start the motor and start to operate the lock screw. When the screw lock exceeds the set torque, the clutch will automatically slip, the bit will stop rotating, and the job will be completed.
4. When the switch press plate is released by hand, the power of the screwdriver will be turned off and the motor will stop working. Repeated operations can continue to use. If you want to loosen the screw, the switch should be placed in the "R" position, and the operation can be completed according to the above operation.
5. The adjustment torque is adjusted by the torque adjustment ring at the bottom. The number of segments of the fuselage itself does not represent the output torque value, which is expressed by the torque table.
6. The screwdriver head adjusts the relationship between the number of torque segments and its own output torque.
Preparation before use
1. Check whether the voltage is normal.
2. According to the shape of the screw to be locked, the screwdriver head is equipped.
3. Adjust the torque of the locked product
Repair and Maintenance
1. If the continuous use time is too long, the motor should be stopped when it becomes hot, and it can be used after it has completely cooled down.
2. After the daily operation is completed, it should be cleaned and maintained to prolong the service life.
In short, the electric screwdriver is driven by electricity, so you must pay more attention to its use methods and skills during use to ensure that it will not be damaged to maximize work efficiency.